Lenticular postcards allow you to have two or three different pictures in one postcard. We take your images and create a swapping effect, each image vanishing and then reappearing from one to another as you move it up and down. The back can also be printed in normal 4 color process at no additional charge.
Total thickness of the postcard is 21pt. Only the front side will have the 4D/lenticular effect. Our lenticular sheets are 75 LPI (lenticules per inch). At the moment only vertical transitions/flips are available.
PLEASE ALLOW 7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PRODUCTION.
PRODUCTION TIME DOES NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING.
FREE NATIONWIDE GROUND SHIPPING
HOW TO ORDER YOUR LENTICULAR POSTCARDS
STEP 1 - Select the desired size for your lenticular postcards.
STEP 2 - Select size and finish options. Lenticular postcards come with rounded corners, select the radius you want.
STEP 3 - Upload print files. Lenticular effect on front only. Upload 2 files for 2 flips; 3 files for 3 flips.
STEP 4 - Add to cart and continue shopping or proceed to check out!
Printing Tip: if the printing on your magnets reaches out to the edge (aka "bleed") add 0.5" on all sides of your artwork.
- Dark solid colored and/or textured backgrounds work well.
- White and light colored areas are transparent, other views / flips will show through white areas causing a ghosting effect. White and light colored areas only work well if each view has white/light colors in the exact same area.
- Use bold san sarif fonts.
- Avoid small, fine and thin type. Fonts get distorted through the lens / plastic surface, so the bolder the better.
- Text that varies from view to view / file to file should NOT overlap, it should be in different positions on each view.
- 4D effect works best when the variation from image to image is subtle and simple.